Since I call myself a newbie here, I’ve been browsing a lot looking for traffic help and saw Courtney’s site. I’m also just wondering if everyone still follows until now considering that Colleen’s entry was April 12, 2007. So I’ve decided to join the movement and comment reasonably on every blog as much as I could.
I don’t have the Do-Follow plugin like Colleen. I don’t think the dofollow plugin will worked on wordpress.com since mine is a “free” blog. As respect to the originals, I’ve included the originals of Colleen and new addition from Courtney’s list. So here it goes…
1. Write a short paragraph at the beginning of your post and link back to the blog that put you on the list in the paragraph. This isn’t a suggestion. You need to break up the duplicate content. Someone took the time to add you so the least you can do is give them an extra link back.
2. Copy the list of originals below COMPLETELY and add it to your blog. If you would like a different keyword for your blog then change it when you do your post and it should pass to most blogs with that keyword.
3. Take the adds from the blog that added you and place them in the “Originals” list.
4. Add at least 1 new blog that you KNOW is using the DO FOLLOW plugin to the list in the “My Adds” section. (Add no more than 5!) Let the people you’ve added know, so that they can keep the list going! (Link all the blogs in your post too!)
5. Leave relevant comments on the blogs listed and get a link back to your site thanks to Do Follow!