Poverty is a very delicate issue, everyone have his own point of view… the origin… the causes… the effects… its a global issue. Poverty is a condition in which the basic needs of human beings (shelter, food, and clothing) are not being met. I browsed the net to search for some files about poverty, somehow it will give us a better understanding.
- Poverty In The Philippines, Income, Assets and Access ¹
- Causes Of Poverty In The Philippines ¹
- Poverty, Vulnerability and Family Size: Evidence from the Philippines ¹ (2005)
- Analyzing the Impact of Philippine Tariff Reform on Unemployment, Distribution, and Poverty ² (2003)
- Human Resource Development and Poverty in the Philippines ² (2005)
- Impact of Agrarian Reform on Poverty ² (2002)
- Land Issues in Poverty Reduction Strategies and the Development Agenda: Philippines ² (2003)
- Population and Poverty: A Review of the Links, Evidence and Implications for the Philippines ² (2002)
- Philippine Poverty Assessment Vol.1 4 (2001)
- A Strategy To Fight Poverty 4 (1996)
- Doha Scenarios, Trade Reforms, and Poverty in the Philippines: A CGE analysis 5 (2005)
All the above links are in PDF format, simply click the title to view the file or right-click then choose “save as” to save the file. You could also read them directly on your handheld device or convert them to other ebook formats.